Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Giveaway support thread!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I need more time in the day!

I was able to get a MV and SSI tonight. I also had another shopping credit pend so that is 3 for today!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I need more time in the day!

I was able to get a MV and SSI tonight. I also had another shopping credit pend so that is 3 for today!
    I hear you...despite being the gal who started this thread, I have...six entries....
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Thank you for the kick in the pants!

I have been a MAJOR slacker since I got back from WDW...back in OCTOBER!!

Ugh...I've made SM for like the last 6 quarters and it looks like I am in danger! I've never really made a significant effort before to get to SM, just always figured my daily efforts would be enough. Now, here it is at the mid-way point and I am sitting at a whopping $36.69. With the holidays coming up, my time is going to be limited so surveys could be very difficult to come by.

This contest should be a wake-up call for me! I need to get crackin!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Im up to 33 entries as of yesterday!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I was able to get a SSI survey this morning before work!
    Sunshine Rewards

13 entries. Shoulda been 14 but MV didn't credit. D'oh!

Well, I am getting back into the swing of things!

I got 5 surveys yesterday and I've completed 3 already today. The girls have only 10 minutes left of gymnastics so I am not sure if I want to start another one.
    **ETA: I did it!! I knocked out a MyView in about 8 minutes! The girls are coming out now...hopefully the MV will credit since I have to shut down now!
    **Nope, still no MV credit...this is the third time this month (out of three attempts) that I have completed a MV that didn't credit. I've never had this problem before.....hmmmmmmmm

I'm over $41 for the quarter so I am almost halfway there. I still need to do some serious surveying to make SM! I think I can do it though.
    Last edited by kristenrice; 11-17-2011 at 09:49 PM.

with pends I am at about $80 for the quarter
    I have the $20 AMEX offer that should pend soon, as well as a couple shopping credits
    And $11 in TTs

I have 26 entries in the contest as of tonight

Most days that I try, I get at least 3 surveys. Lately, although I get them, sometimes I have to go through several screenings to get each survey- it's hard cause when it happens which each survey, my time runs out and I can't do as many. I love it when I just screen into one so easily!

Anyhoo, I should have no troubles this quarter with SM, but I really wanted to get at least 100 entries, if not 150 for the contest so I gotta keep at it! I don't have that much more Christmas shopping to do; I've done a lot on Amazon and unfortunately that doesn't count towards the contest. The deals have been awesome though!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    Well, I am getting back into the swing of things!

I got 5 surveys yesterday and I've completed 3 already today. The girls have only 10 minutes left of gymnastics so I am not sure if I want to start another one.
    **ETA: I did it!! I knocked out a MyView in about 8 minutes! The girls are coming out now...hopefully the MV will credit since I have to shut down now!
    **Nope, still no MV credit...this is the third time this month (out of three attempts) that I have completed a MV that didn't credit. I've never had this problem before.....hmmmmmmmm

I'm over $41 for the quarter so I am almost halfway there. I still need to do some serious surveying to make SM! I think I can do it though.
    I've recently started having a problem with MyView. The last two times I took their surveys, they haven't credited.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

just tried a mv, totally completed it more than 10 minutes ago, got the thank you page and it re-routed to the sign up page but it did not credit. that makes 5 for me this month that did not credit and also 2 from last month that did not credit. guess i won't be doing mv anymore until they fix this problem.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl