Thread: What are the hottest toys this Christmas?

Default What are the hottest toys this Christmas?

And what are your children asking for?

Remember last year I needed those video dolls? That was crazy.

This year the girls are asking for all electronics!! They're only seven years old.

Okay, so we might give in and buy them each their own computer (tired of them using mine so is DH). LOL.

They can forget about an IPod and cell phone!!

They will probably also get the Nintendo DS that they've been asking for since they were about four. I guess they are old enough/responsible enough for it.

Miracle's Christmas list is 23 items long. I told her there is no way she is getting or need all of that stuff. To go back through it and highlight exactly what she really wants. It's no where to put all of that stuff. Since the twins were born my house is bursting at the seams. (They are forcing us to "consider" a move).

Blessing hasn't written her list yet Ha! I swear that angel icon popped up on it's on.
    Sunshine Rewards

Cassie is all about Monster High. Monster High everything!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Lisa, it must be the year for the kids to ask for electronics! My 10 year old wants a cell phone....a smartphone! Now my 8 year old just wants a cell phone, an iPad, a large tv for in his bedroom, and an iPod touch! Not to mention a list of toys a mile long. I can tell you that Santa won't be bringing any cell phones, iPod touches, or iPads(unless it is for me).
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

My 8 year old wants an iPod Touch and a Fidjit friend. DD8 also wants Zooble Mama and Babies, but she doesn't have many toys on her list. My 12 year old wants a new cell phone and a new iPod Touch. They both want (and desperately need) new bikes - they just keep growing!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    My 8 year old wants an iPod Touch and a Fidjit friend. DD8 also wants Zooble Mama and Babies, but she doesn't have many toys on her list. My 12 year old wants a new cell phone and a new iPod Touch. They both want (and desperately need) new bikes - they just keep growing!
    My girls could use new bikes as well. They've definitely out grown the others.

Are you buying the 8yr old an IPod?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    My girls could use new bikes as well. They've definitely out grown the others.

Are you buying the 8yr old an IPod?
    Just saw your question - sorry!

Yes, we are getting her the iPod Touch. I am going to order an Otterbox from Amazon to protect it from drops, but she has used her dad's and has been responsible with it so far. She has been asking for a couple of years for the Touch.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Just saw your question - sorry!

Yes, we are getting her the iPod Touch. I am going to order an Otterbox from Amazon to protect it from drops, but she has used her dad's and has been responsible with it so far. She has been asking for a couple of years for the Touch.
    That's okay.

Hhmm, maybe when my girls are eight they'll become more responsible. LOL. We are gonna go ahead and buy them their own computer this year. This is more to keep them off of ours though. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards