Thread: D23 Membership

Default D23 Membership

Has anyone purchased a D23 membership? If so, is it worth it? The reviews on the Disney website are mixed...some people say they love it and others say it's not worth the price because you don't get much.

We have one membership for our household. We don't do any of the special D23 events, or purchase D23 merchandise, but Tom is happy every time the magazine comes in the mail. I feel like there is also a small little membership prize with each magazine. In particular, I remember a Tron mousepad that came one time.

For us, it's worth it just because we enjoy getting Disney magazines to flip through when we need an escape
    Kayla

We don't really do anything with the "extra" but absolutely love the magazine!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Default What exactly is Disneys D23 membership?

I went to the website too but didn't glean to much information from it. I don't particularly care about calendars or magazines. What are the benefits? Promotional prices on Disney vacations?

Quote Originally Posted by Mish520 View Post
    I went to the website too but didn't glean to much information from it. I don't particularly care about calendars or magazines. What are the benefits? Promotional prices on Disney vacations?
    They also do some D23 events, but you do have to register and sometimes pay for them. If you aren't interested in the "stuff" that you get with a membership, most likely it isn't for you. I can't plan trips around their events, so the "stuff" is the main benefit to us for a membership.
    Kayla

I was gifted a membership. I loved the magazine and the surprises that came with it (patches, postcards, etc), but I don't feel like it was worth the price paid. I chose not to renew.

It would be nice if they offered promo prices or discounts on travel/resorts/tickets. The only discounts were for ones I wouldn't use.

Just out of curiosity, how much is the membership?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!