Thread: Coffee. I need coffee.

Default Coffee. I need coffee.

I am on my last little bit of coffee purchased from the coffee place that is no longer with SR (and for good reason!). I am ashamed to admit that a tiny part of me loved that coffee so much that I'm tempted to just order from them again...but I won't.

So does anyone else know which store on SR has coffee of similar goodness? No flavors, just good, strong coffee that could stand alone (though I do add half/half, I don't want to *have to*).

I might have to resort to starbucksstore, though I don't particularly appreciate their coffee. Wish my fave real coffee place had an affiliate program!

So what do you guys use? Joffrey's? Some other place I'm not seeing in the list of vendors?
    Sunshine Rewards

We love Montana Coffee traders and would LOVE to see them added!

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    I am on my last little bit of coffee purchased from the coffee place that is no longer with SR (and for good reason!). I am ashamed to admit that a tiny part of me loved that coffee so much that I'm tempted to just order from them again...but I won't.

So does anyone else know which store on SR has coffee of similar goodness? No flavors, just good, strong coffee that could stand alone (though I do add half/half, I don't want to *have to*).

I might have to resort to starbucksstore, though I don't particularly appreciate their coffee. Wish my fave real coffee place had an affiliate program!

So what do you guys use? Joffrey's? Some other place I'm not seeing in the list of vendors?
    I did the Gevalia offer and really like their coffee. I think others have mentioned Coffeeforless.com.

Cindy swears by CoffeeForLess.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I hadn't even seen the coffeeforless link. What's the matter with my eyes? They have the coffee that I was mentioning I couldn't get through you b/c they don't have an affiliate...guess in a way they do! (tully's)

Gotta put some thought into this...

If anyone else gets coffee through SR and the link hasn't been listed, please share! Who knows what else I haven't noticed?
    Sunshine Rewards

cybercuina also has some great coffees, but I love Coffes For Less. I find their site a little hard to navigate so sometimes you have to just put words into the search if theres something special you like, but the carry Bucks county coffee which is the best.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I have to second the opinion that "that merchant" that had such awful customer service, had great coffee! I tried an offer from another merchant of ours, but don't love the coffee. It's just OK. I think I'll check out coffee for less as well, thanks for the tip!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

https://www.dunkindonuts.com/contests/EntryForm.aspx

Maybe you are lucky and can win a year's worth of free joe?

Sure wish they could be an affiliate.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ohhhh, I am really not a fan of dunkin donuts coffee. So I'll be one less competing for a year's worth of coffee.

Interestingly, I discovered that drugstore.com sells coffee. Which is weird!

Stopped into our Orowheat outlet yesterday for DH's "one point bread", and snagged an almost expired pound of Tully's, to give me some breathing room while I figure this out. It's pathetic how addicted I am! But it tastes so goooooooood.