Thread: Cabela's?

Default Cabela's?

I thought I'd check one last time before DH places his big Cabela's order to see if SR can get them. Any chance?

I don't see that they have an affiliate program.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I have ordered from Cabela's and gotten 2.10% back at another site that has a Q in their name so I think they might have some kind of affiliate program.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    I have ordered from Cabela's and gotten 2.10% back at another site that has a Q in their name so I think they might have some kind of affiliate program.
    Good to know, ok, I don't see it openly advertised at the bottom of their home page, but I'll go through our networks and see if any of them carry it. Tricia probably knows right off, but don't want to bother her right now. If so, I will apply tonight for it, if she hasn't already.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Good to know, ok, I don't see it openly advertised at the bottom of their home page, but I'll go through our networks and see if any of them carry it. Tricia probably knows right off, but don't want to bother her right now. If so, I will apply tonight for it, if she hasn't already.

Thanks, Cindy. Another BIG program that starts with "M" has it, too, but I'd MUCH rather go through SR . I'll put DH off a couple of days to wait and see Definately don't bother Tricia... she needs to be focusing on getting well!

Ok, found it. Looks like we were denied, but with a little detective work, I've tracked down the name of the affiliate manager and made a personal request, so we'll see what happens.

Cindy, you're the best! I'll just have to buy you a drink...