Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Last Month To Get Entries For Sr Cruise!

Default Last Month To Get Entries For Sr Cruise!

We're on the home stretch now! In less than 1 month, Tricia will be emailing me to let me know I've won the cruise.

It will be so much fun to see who the winner is!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

In just about a month I'll be getting my email!!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

LOL, you two crack me up! Just wait until Angela gets on!!!

I'm at 180 before weekend survey's, so I'm right on track to get at least 200!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post

See, then you should definately go with us since you'll have enough for the $50 on board credit!!

I have 196 before the weekend surveys

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    See, then you should definately go with us since you'll have enough for the $50 on board credit!!

I have 196 before the weekend surveys
    You go girl!!! I have 3TT's open for shopping credits plus another one that should post soon so technically that's 4 more with weekend credits.

I would love to go, just not sure how I can convince DH.....
    Sunshine Rewards

I would love to go, just not sure how I can convince DH.....
    You DESERVE it!

I was thinking the same thing....y'all are gonna have to arm wrestle Angela for it!!! She thinks she's winning the cruise, the Pingo card...oh, and the dream house on HGTV!!!
    (Luv 'ya Angela!! )

I have a REALLY SAD number of entries so far. Got to get going on those surveys. Things seem to be looking up a little bit for me as far as those go....better jump on it!

Good luck everybody!!!

Okay guys....I am on....My ears were burning! In ALL honesty, I do not REALLY feel like I will win...BUT positive thinking is something I am trying to do! LOL!!!!!

I suppose you all can have the cruise. I will take the DVC membership! LOL

I will be SOOO happy for anyone who wins! Especially any of you all who are near and dear to my heart!

I would feel slightly guilty if I did win the cruise because there are SO many other deserving people. But I am sure I would get over it!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Okay guys....I am on....My ears were burning! In ALL honesty, I do not REALLY feel like I will win...BUT positive thinking is something I am trying to do! LOL!!!!!

I suppose you all can have the cruise. I will take the DVC membership! LOL

I will be SOOO happy for anyone who wins! Especially any of you all who are near and dear to my heart!

I would feel slightly guilty if I did win the cruise because there are SO many other deserving people. But I am sure I would get over it!

Ok, you KNOW I'm going to win the DVC membership in 44 days! I'd love to win the cruise, but I don't have nearly as many entries as the rest of you...but like Angela always says, it just takes the ONE entry! It'll probably be my mom-in-law who did 2 surveys I think! But then maybe she'd feel like I should go w/her since I brought SR into her life!

But won't it be great to have someone from the forums win! I really hope one of us wins! It would be fun! I can't wait to find out if I'm going ha ha ha!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post

Ok, you KNOW I'm going to win the DVC membership in 44 days! I'd love to win the cruise, but I don't have nearly as many entries as the rest of you...but like Angela always says, it just takes the ONE entry! It'll probably be my mom-in-law who did 2 surveys I think! But then maybe she'd feel like I should go w/her since I brought SR into her life!

But won't it be great to have someone from the forums win! I really hope one of us wins! It would be fun! I can't wait to find out if I'm going ha ha ha!!
    I would love to win the cruise, but I will be happy if one of my Forum buddies wins!!! (It IS a cruise for TWO...right????)

But really....I do hope that one of "the faithful" wins!