Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It's so quiet!!!
    Well, I just got in from the grocery store where it was anything but quiet lol!! I thought it wouldn't be too bad today, but it was a madhouse, especially on the baking aisle. Guess everyone is getting ready to prepare some delicious goodies for their families!

I'm here! Taking surveys. Shhhh, don't tell. I'm supposed to be working.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yep-I'm here. Grocery store was pretty busy too in SW CO. Thought tomorrow would be the day to avoid....

Trying to get surveys done. It's taking a bit to reach my daily goal...surveys are always better than cleaning house, right?

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I haven't been on the computer much the last couple of days. DH and DD are both sick. Hoping they both feel better by Thursday.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

It's that time of year for getting sick. I have a cold too...plus a sprained ankle. Thanksgiving should be fun LOL.

I've been working on my Shutterfly order. I knew I shouldn't have waited so long. I did my Christmas card, my calendar and I made a book for my 2 sisters of our trip to Savannah and WDW.

My computer froze at least 3 times. I don't know how many message I got that said the pictures were to close to the edges. I don't understand that one, because you can pick how many pictures you want to put on the page and then it says it is to close to the edge. Hopefully it will turn out.

My dd made her own calendar and Shutterfly was running buy one get one for 50% off and I didn't need a code. My shipping was $35 dollars and I remembered when you opened Shutterfly, they made a message if your order was over $30 shipping was free. Thank goodness.

Hopefully I'll get Sunshine Credit-Shutterfly tends not to credit for me.