Thread: What Do You Want on Black Friday?

Default What Do You Want on Black Friday?

I know many of you are looking for deals on specific items. Post what they are here and we can all help each other find them!

I need to get a Kindle Fire but I doubt there will be any deals on those. Justice clothes for the kids. And lots of Monster High stuff!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

So I was just about to post that I need Mario Badescu products. They have a promotion ending today with a free gift bag, plus free shipping over $50.

I am seeking a cat jungle gym for my kittens.
    Last edited by Hedy; 11-23-2011 at 12:52 PM.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I need to get an Entertainment Book for my brother and his girlfriend. I got an email today that says they are 30% off with free shipping through Sunday....any idea if I'll score a better deal by waiting until Monday?

Other than that, I'm waiting for Staples and Best Buy to start their sales!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'll probably be hitting up Target.com tonight to shop for Mike's side of the family. I have his side, my brother, an aunt & uncle, and mom/dad (shirts for each) left. I'm hoping someone has Lacoste polos on sale tonight/tomorrow online. Then I can be completely done!

I've been shopping for myself this week. It's been kinda nice getting some deals on things that I want.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Has anyone seen any deals on the iPod shuffle? DS(8) really wants one and I was hoping that sometime this weekend I would find one....
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I need help!

Youngest brother's games are priced higher online than the ads (which appear to be in store only.) He also wants a bike backlight or bike computer. I'm fine with either of these, but have no clue where to look for them. The backlight needs to be battery operated. I found a few on Amazon....any place else I could find them and get SR credit? I would love free shipping too....or at least cheap shipping.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards