Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Deals Today Only?

Default Best Deals Today Only?

So what deals are everyone finding that are good today only? Let's share!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Well, technically this isn't a "today only" deal, but it's a great one so I figured I'd share. It started yesterday and goes through the 27th I believe.

Origins.com has a $10 off of $25 code with free shipping!

I've already placed 3 separate orders. I wait all year for this sale and I'll probably buy more!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Oh, and also another one that's good until tomorrow I believe is Vera Bradley.com. They have their large duffels (in sale colors) for $49.99 and their weekender bags for $59.99.

I got my daughter one of the weekender bags in a pattern she likes so she can use it for sleepovers/ travel and such. She'll be so excited!

I don't really know too much about Vera stuff (although my daughter and stepdaughter love it) but my sister does and she said this was a GREAT deal!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I got some pj pals from Disney Store. They were 10.00 and 7.99 and today they have an additional 20% off site wide. I only paid 27.99- 5.60=22.39 for three pairs for my nephews!

Walmart has their bikes on sale for good prices. There is a girls 20 in for $39. I almost bought this one but Brandon talked me in to the better one for $79 for Callie since this is her third bike in three years but the one she will outgrow the slowest.

I also got 5 Xbox 360 games for $60 at Best Buy. Most were under $10 and I got Lego Star Wars for $14 and Bass Pro shop for $18. All but the Bass one shipped for free also. My kids are just getting this system for christmas so I am trying to pick up as many games as I can for diversity. They can get any games they really want with christmas money.

Also,
    I bought two mug sets on World Market that are stackable and multicolored for my MIL 2 days ago and I noticed they are half priced today so only $7 bucks each. One set is 16 oz and can be used for soups and the other is 8oz and they both come in a stainless holder so they can sit on the counter.
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 11-25-2011 at 08:05 PM. Reason: oops forgot to take the discount off the disney purchase
    Sunshine Rewards

It's good through Monday, but LOLshirts has all shirts 6.99 or less and free shipping.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Another good one, not sure how long it's good, but Subscription Agent has Weight Watchers magazine for 6.75 for 6 issues and 9.75 for 12 issues.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    It's good through Monday, but LOLshirts has all shirts 6.99 or less and free shipping.
    Love them!! Just went in and found like 10 that I want!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

6PM currently had a deal for a pair of Aerosole ladies boots for $24 with free shipping. They are regularly priced at $110. I think they are still available. Also, BestBuy had an Ipod touch generation 4 for $178 today.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Love them!! Just went in and found like 10 that I want!!
    Me too, I want like half the site!

Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Amazing Best Buy 16mega pixel Fuji camera for $49.99