Thread: Keurig Platinum PlusSeries Brewer w/ 62 K-Cups

Default Keurig Platinum PlusSeries Brewer w/ 62 K-Cups

Apparently this must be a very big deal on QVC today because we are selling them like crazy!

$149.95
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Apparently this must be a very big deal on QVC today because we are selling them like crazy!

$149.95
    Because it's "Today's Special Value"! I have this one and absolutely love it! I need to order coffee tomorrow for it, wish coffeeforless was one of the merchants in the contest! (hint, hint )
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

That's a great deal! We actually just bought a Keurig from Kohl's yesterday and really like it!! Funny thing is that neither one of us even drink coffee at all! But, so far we have had hot chocolate, tea and apple cider and all were really good!! Plus now we can have coffee for company!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    That's a great deal! We actually just bought a Keurig from Kohl's yesterday and really like it!! Funny thing is that neither one of us even drink coffee at all! But, so far we have had hot chocolate, tea and apple cider and all were really good!! Plus now we can have coffee for company!
    I'm about to make myself one of those apple ciders, they are so good.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I'm about to make myself one of those apple ciders, they are so good.
    I didn't realize that you could make apple cider in them. I thought that they only made coffee...and I'm not a fan of coffee. I will have to check this out.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    We aren't coffee drinkers here either and I bought mine last February at Costco! LOVE IT!!!! My daughter gets the half-calf (half regular and half decaf since she is only 14) we do the tea, cider, white chocolate and I really am liking the Gloria Jean Butter Toffee Coffee (usually 1 cup a week or so, but still much better/cheaper than Starbucks)!

Saveology has a Keurig deal today as well
    http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/Saveology/

$135 Keurig & K-Cup Medium Holiday Gift Pack ($193.95 Value) -- Shipping Included!

• The Keurig® K-Cup B-130 individual coffee maker and a beautiful bamboo storage canister
    • A variety of 9 K-Cups, Green & Black’s® Organic (Cadbury® chocolates), and gourmet tea and coffee hard candies
    • Mug sensor - meaning no accidental spills
    • Energy Savings Mode - Auto Off
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs