Thread: New Computer tips?

Default New Computer tips?

Has anyone else had problems with surveys after getting a new computer? I changed to a new computer Monday and the surveys have been acting strange all week. I changed the settings to allow 1st and 3rd party cookies but am not sure if I need to do anything else. Amp is telling me that I am not allowing cookies. Survey Head which I have had the most success with consistantly goes to the closed survey page (as in probably 60 times) when the light is green, DS hs done a lot of redirecting but I have managed to get 2 to credit this week. All in all it is taking about 3-4 hours to get 1 survey to credit and that is very unusual when the lights show surveys available. I was using IE on the old computer and IE on this new one. Can anyone think of anything else that I should do?

Any help wil lbe appreciated.

Angie

What Operating system did you get, I have new computers that are windows 7 and use do not like IE, I use Firefox and Chrome which work great for me with all surveys and its much easier to see cookies and clear them. What are you using?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I am using Windows 7 so this might be the problem. I will try Firefox or Chrome. Thanks for the advice.

Angie