Thread: Am I Losing My Mind?

Default Am I Losing My Mind?

y'all, i think i'm going nuts. i'm convinced i placed two jcp.com orders through SR on thanksgiving day, but now i can't find them listed as a merchant! of course, i didn't get credit, so i was going to file a trouble ticket, and they're not listed! am i losing it, or has jcp.com recently been dropped?

We actually have never had JCP. The only thing that we have is the link in the forum. Maybe that is what you are thinking about?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

thanks, tricia, that may be it. i had convinced myself i clicked through SR, but it must've just been sleep deprivation-i stayed up til 2:15 am that night, lol.

This might explain a mystery. Yes, there was(is?) a link in the forum to JCP. I clicked on the link on Cyber Monday and placed my order, but it never showed up in my account.

I thought because they were listed in the forum that JCP was now a merchant for JCP. Is that not the case?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

We've been testing a new program where we can supposedly get into programs that we have not in the past been able to get into. The links in the forum that go directly to the merchants are part of that program. But I am a little bit worried now about that program because we are showing ZERO credits for ANY merchant that we have listed in the forum, despite some of you saying that you have made purchases. I wanted to test it in the forum before we actually put them on the site because we cannot request credits if they do not come to us automatically. And I would hate to put them on the site only to find out that the credits are not stable. Which is looking like it might be the case.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

If it helps, I did place a JCP order thru that link on Cyber Monday. Came home to a message today that my order is ready for pick up at my local store.

So the link definitely got used, but no, it looks like it didn't credit back to you.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards