Thread: Holiday Deals Are Getting To Me!!

Default Holiday Deals Are Getting To Me!!

All year long I add coupons and watch for deals to add to SR. And I do a good job of not shopping too much. But I can't take it anymore! Every time I see "free shipping no minimum," feel like I have to at least LOOK. Right? And I know it is only going to get worse over the next few days as we approach "Green Monday" when all of the retailers put out their best deals for online holiday shoppers. ACK!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

What?!?! Green Monday...how have I not heard about this???

I hear ya about the free shipping no minimum thing. I've done so much more shopping from places I've never ordered online from before because I start looking (on acct. of the free shipping)...and then buying!

I'm really going to try and squeeze the last of my online holiday shopping in this weekend to make sure it arrives in time, but I'm sure if places keep on having great deals and free shipping, I'll keep shopping well after that anyway
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I hear you, Tricia!

I needed a new 8 x 10 ft rug for my living room, saw Kohls had a 40% sale with Kohls bucks, ended up finding a 20% coupon plus free shipping via SR, then purchased not only the large rug, plus a matching runner and 2 matching smaller rugs to place in front of doors. I saved over $98 on the price of the rugs, another $30 or $40 for the shipping, will be getting $70 in Kohls bucks, and approximately $12 back via SR!

All I can say is, "WOW!"
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I hear you, Tricia!

I needed a new 8 x 10 ft rug for my living room, saw Kohls had a 40% sale with Kohls bucks, ended up finding a 20% coupon plus free shipping via SR, then purchased not only the large rug, plus a matching runner and 2 matching smaller rugs to place in front of doors. I saved over $98 on the price of the rugs, another $30 or $40 for the shipping, will be getting $70 in Kohls bucks, and approximately $12 back via SR!

All I can say is, "WOW!"
    I'll say it too, WOW!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Way to many deals, my credit card hurts...... Never heard of Green Monday, may have to exercise that card again.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards