Thread: I Am VERY Unhappy!

Default I Am VERY Unhappy!

got my mineral hygienics order today...this makeup was my daughter's santa gift. and it's broken. the jar is cracked all the way down and partly underneath the jar. you can't even take the lid off, or pieces of the rim of the jar fall off, because the rim is also chipped. and the makeup is ORANGE-i kid you not. it's orange, but they call it "light". oddly enough, the other jar in the package is perfectly fine. i'm wondering if it's possible this jar was like this when it was packaged.
    looks like santa isn't going to make it to our house this year. i've called customer service AND sent an e-mail, but they're closed until 8:00am tomorrow morning. i'm SO upset about this. i love their makeup, but it would seem to be common sense (at least, IMHO) that powdered makeup in a plastic jar should be shipped in something sturdier than a padded envelope.
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 12-13-2011 at 09:39 PM.

We've never had any complaints about them before. I bet that once you get a hold of them in the morning they will work it out. They could send out a new one tomorrow and it would still get there in plenty of time, right?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We've never had any complaints about them before. I bet that once you get a hold of them in the morning they will work it out. They could send out a new one tomorrow and it would still get there in plenty of time, right?
    i pray you're right, tricia. the plan is for santa to bring her a train case with EVERYTHING in it - foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, blush, lip gloss, makeup brushes...the whole shebang, down to tweezers and an eyebrow shaper brush. unfortunately, the plan in my head isn't turning out the way i'd envisioned it right now, but i'm sure you're right and it'll work out somehow tomorrow. if they can't get it here in time, i'll just put an IOU in the case.

I'll see if there is anything that I can do from my end as well. I'm not sure if anyone is managing their affiliate program anymore, but I'll check with the last people who were.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

thanks, tricia you REALLY are the best!

okay, after repeated unanswered phone calls to MH, i left a final message letting them know i was going to call my CC company and dispute the charge if i didn't get this matter resolved, and a nice young man called me back less than 5 minutes later, and is sending me a new jar of foundation makeup, along with a starter kit sample. i also asked that it please be shipped in a box...lol. now, i just have to pray it gets here by Christmas, because you never know what will happen when you ship things this time of year.
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 12-14-2011 at 11:42 AM.