Thread: Crediting Issues

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Looks like your order came through fine.
    Cool!!!

PS I think I know what happened with Shoebuy and why I had to open those TT's last month. Those 2 orders I placed using paypal. The last order I placed I just used my CC and that's the one that came through on it's own??
    Just a thought.

Also would being on a wireless router have anything to do with placing orders and getting credit etc? I wouldn't think it would but I noticed that two I placed when I was wireless are ones I had to open TT's for. Another thought...
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Also would being on a wireless router have anything to do with placing orders and getting credit etc? I wouldn't think it would but I noticed that two I placed when I was wireless are ones I had to open TT's for. Another thought...
    In a roundabout way....maybe. I would bet dollars to doughnuts that it is the firewall on the router. I bet it is blocking certain Commission Junction URLs from tracking. I heard about this at the Summit last week. There are a couple of things I can test to see if we can fix it.

Thankfully, NutsOnTheNet is through a terrific company called Shareasale. I would say we have less than half a percent of our transactions through them ever not track. They use much better tracking software and are not usually blocked by any firewalls. I love working with their companies!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    In a roundabout way....maybe. I would bet dollars to doughnuts that it is the firewall on the router. I bet it is blocking certain Commission Junction URLs from tracking. I heard about this at the Summit last week. There are a couple of things I can test to see if we can fix it.

Thankfully, NutsOnTheNet is through a terrific company called Shareasale. I would say we have less than half a percent of our transactions through them ever not track. They use much better tracking software and are not usually blocked by any firewalls. I love working with their companies!!!
    That's good news! I haven't had many but the ones always seem to be paypal or when I'm wireless but I'm using the same laptop. The last one is the magazine one but that could be the problems they were having??
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Cool!!!

PS I think I know what happened with Shoebuy and why I had to open those TT's last month. Those 2 orders I placed using paypal. The last order I placed I just used my CC and that's the one that came through on it's own??
    Just a thought.

I am wondering if one of the above might be my problem. I have 3 credits that I am waiting to come thru (Shoebuy, Staples and Kodak) and I am on a wireless router, also. Can't remember, off the top of my head, if I used Paypal. My Sony and Drugstore.com came thru. I am using DD12's computer and because I have had some trouble, I thought she might be clearing out cookies too soon. But, I think I have her understanding not to do that, anymore.

Were you guys successful in getting credits where you used paypal with Shoebuy? I am wanting to order something and try PP but not if I won't get credit...

Thanks!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Were you guys successful in getting credits where you used paypal with Shoebuy? I am wanting to order something and try PP but not if I won't get credit...

Thanks!
    I ordered from Shoebuy, a couple wks ago, thru PayPal and my credit is pending. I used the $7 credit offer. I think the pending credit came thru pretty quickly, like maybe the next day.

I did get credit eventually. I still don't know if that was the case or not. I've never NOT had a Shoebuy credit post. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! BTW, April... love your new signature photo!