From now through Friday, our members can get LiLash or LiBrow, which is usually $139.97, for only $99 with our special code SUNSHINEVIP!! Plus, they are featuring free two day shipping and we have an increased cash back of 14%.

I love this stuff. I'm actually using it again right now. It's a little pricey, so I don't use it year round (although I might at this price). I tend to start using it during the holiday months, before conferences, and before vacations. The difference in my eyelashes is amazing to me. Combining the LiLash with the Falsies mascara--people have actually asked me if I am wearing false eyelashes! Sometimes they get so long that they hit my glasses when I curl them just right.

I have to be careful about making any "claims" about the product because of FDA rules, but suffice to say that it is one of my 3 biggest beauty secrets (along with Suave Dry Shampoo and Clearasil Rapid Action). Truly worth trying out if you want to see a difference in your lashes. I use it even though I have non-stop-wear contacts, but every person's eyes are different.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/LiLash/