Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shutterfly isn't working through SR!

Default Shutterfly isn't working through SR!

I specifically ordered our Christmas cards through Shutterfly this year b/c of Tricia's Snapfish problems. I was having problems accessing Shutterfly through SR when I ordered them, but needed them done right away, so just got them ordered through their site directly b/c I didn't have time to deal with the glitch/ connection problem here. Bummer that I missed out on the $4.00 sign up for it since I was a new customer...especially since the only reason I ordered from them was specifically b/c of Sunshine Rewards

Now I'm trying to order some photo books through Shutterfly with a deal that expires today and once again, ONLY through SR, I can't login to their site. It gets hung up with this:

http://www.shutterfly.com/jump/links...MEzVrZlpwne*YA

and then keeps jumping between that and another address and never goes anywhere.

If I go to their site not through SR, I can get to it and log in just fine without any problems. As you can imagine though, I'd really like to be getting SR credits for this. Any ideas what's going on???

Thanks if you can help me out!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I just clicked through our banner and it worked fine for me. Is that what you are clicking through or a different link?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I'm going through the merchants dropdown on the left and then clicking on the banner from that page. Just tried it again and it's doing the same jumpy "hanging" thing and it never goes anywhere. It's happening for me on both Firefox and Safari. Yet I can still log in on their site no problem if I don't go through the SR link on either browser...

I just tried in both firefox and chrome and it is fine for me in both. I wonder if you have something stuck in your cache? I'll report this to the moderators to have them try and see if it hangs up for them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Tricia! Just for kicks, I tried going through your link for one of the special "offers" and it still hung for me. This time on this address:

http://www.shutterfly.com/jump/links...FoLgU*Xex8HGQg

I've cleared cookies, but not my cache, so I'll give that a try. Let me know if you find anything out with the mods.

And thanks again for trying to help out...especially at 10pm! You're great!

eta: Just cleared cache and tried again through SR and still the same deal. I'll just order my books through their site directly tonight to get their deal, but hopefully we can get this figured out for my next order. I have tons of stuff I want to print out from our last vacation
    Last edited by lkat; 12-20-2011 at 11:19 PM.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

i just went through the sr merchant drop down to thier site on two different devices and it went straight through. i wonder if something isnt on your computer. have you done a good cleaning with something like avg?
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

btw my url in my bar doesnt look like the ones you posted i hope that helps
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I had to place 3 orders direct because of the same thing. I use Safari. Mine always got hung up too.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I just tried myself for the heck of it and I had no problem getting to their site from the drop down and clicking on one of the coupons on that page, I'm using FF.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I tried in both Firefox and Chrome and I didn't have any problems.