Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shutterfly isn't working through SR!

FWIW I've had that same hangup before.

As I clicked just now, I see that "jump" page in the address bar, but it was quickly overtaken by the normal page.

Clicking refresh or stop and refresh, didn't change it for you? That always helped me before.

Also, if you didn't clear anything before going directly to the site, I wonder if it still could have gotten your attempt and made it possible for you to still get credit. Maybe possibly, depends, I suppose.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Also, if you didn't clear anything before going directly to the site, I wonder if it still could have gotten your attempt and made it possible for you to still get credit. Maybe possibly, depends, I suppose.
    Yes! It is actually possible that we will get the credit!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    FWIW I've had that same hangup before.

As I clicked just now, I see that "jump" page in the address bar, but it was quickly overtaken by the normal page.

Clicking refresh or stop and refresh, didn't change it for you? That always helped me before.

I can get to their main site through SR, it's when I try to log in to my account (or when I tried to create a new one the other day) that it hangs on me. When I try to log in it has the jump url with "affsignup" in the url also and then never goes anywhere and my progress bar just keeps jumping from the beginning to halfway and then back rapid fire-like. Stopping and refreshing doesn't seem to do anything for me. Thanks for trying to help though!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Yes! It is actually possible that we will get the credit!
    Here's to hoping! Can't remember if I cleared anything before I went through them directly...probably did since I was trying so many different things...we'll see! Maybe I'll see if I can have my husband set up his work laptop for me to try ordering from next to see if that makes a difference????
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

When you go to the Shutterfly page on SR... you can click on the Shutterfly logo or you can click on the coupon links. A few times when I have clicked on the logo, it goes to a blank screen after entering my login info. But, I do not have any problems if I click on one of the coupon links and have always received credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

I had a huge order this month from Shutterfly and never went to pending, and no credit. when I did a TT, I noticed a few other times I ordered from them and no credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards