Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Easter Gifts?

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    Ooooohh - great idea!! Where do you find them?
    Misty Mates.com is an SR vender-I'm just trying to figure out which one works best.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Speaking of Avon, how cute is this??

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I also saw that webkinz has the new Duck out just in time for Easter and they have 3 other ones (can't remember) which are coming out this month just in time for Easter.

The duck is really cute!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I also saw that webkinz has the new Duck out just in time for Easter and they have 3 other ones (can't remember) which are coming out this month just in time for Easter.

The duck is really cute!
    DS was given the duck when he was in the hospital last week. It is SO cute....VERY soft and squishy. And his cheeks are so cute!!! I didn't even realize it was a new one.

I am going to place an order at shoebuy for some new maryjane crocs to put in the Easter Baskets for the girls (and they will come in handy for our WDW trip the following week)

I'll have to check out Avon......do we have any sites like Fanny Farmer or Lindt for chocolate? I'll have to go check the shopping link.....fanny farmers is an oldy but a goody....all of the stores in MA have closed so I am not even sure where to get the chocolate! Love it!

Pamela

just realized that Fannie May (on sr shopping site) is the same company as fanny farmer (bought out in 90's) I am so happy I am going to order the girls chocolate from there...if you like mint meltaways they are your place!
    Last edited by pbhall13; 03-05-2008 at 01:09 AM. Reason: found info
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Shelly - Thanks for posting the Avon basket! That is SOOOO cute. Bethany would love that. I just might have to order that.....
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    I am going to place an order at shoebuy for some new maryjane crocs to put in the Easter Baskets for the girls (and they will come in handy for our WDW trip the following week)

I'll have to check out Avon......do we have any sites like Fanny Farmer or Lindt for chocolate? I'll have to go check the shopping link.....fanny farmers is an oldy but a goody....all of the stores in MA have closed so I am not even sure where to get the chocolate! Love it!

Pamela

just realized that Fannie May (on sr shopping site) is the same company as fanny farmer (bought out in 90's) I am so happy I am going to order the girls chocolate from there...if you like mint meltaways they are your place!
    Oooooooh! MINT MELTAWAYS!!! LOVE those! Thanks for the temptation Pamela!

I bought baskets at current years and years ago with the kids names on them. I love having them because I never have to go looking for just the right basket every year. So I say get that AVON one.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Shelly - Thanks for posting the Avon basket! That is SOOOO cute. Bethany would love that. I just might have to order that.....
    You're welcome! How old is Bethany? Taylor is 8 and I think she would like it too.

I'm so impressed! I ordered Easter stuff from both Playful Plush and Jelly Belly this morning and this evening I received emails saying both have shipped already! How 'bout that??