Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Easter Gifts?

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    You're welcome! How old is Bethany? Taylor is 8 and I think she would like it too.
    Bethany is 7. Her birthday is in August. She is in 1st grade. That basket is something that I think she would like for years. Even when she is a grown up. I would like that basket for me! LOL
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm trying to look on SR merchants for some good travel stuff for my mom (Italy in April, weekend in DC in May, Scotland in July), but I feel like St. Nicholas got her so much before her WDW trip in Dec that everything she has...or doesn't want.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Oooooooh! MINT MELTAWAYS!!! LOVE those! Thanks for the temptation Pamela!
    Looked them up to see if they were the Fanny Farmer mint bars that I LOVED, but they are not...but boy oh boy did they make my melt water!! Did you see the Mint Meltaway cheesecake they have? Ummmm...hi, I think I may just have to get that!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Looked them up to see if they were the Fanny Farmer mint bars that I LOVED, but they are not...but boy oh boy did they make my melt water!! Did you see the Mint Meltaway cheesecake they have? Ummmm...hi, I think I may just have to get that!!
    Mint Meltaway CHEESECAKE!!!!! Ooooooo....That sounds DELICIOUS! I love mint. I LOVE cheesecake (my favorite - well...one of my favorites!) I am off to drool now.....
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh my goodness.....how did I miss THAT???? It sounds heavenly! I gotta go look!

I just noticed in a Target ad that both Enchanted and Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium are both now out on video or will be before Easter. Those would make a great Easter basket surprise!!

Where is the Easter shopping page? I tried looking around a bit but can't find it? Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

Jenn........I believe it is the same company just bought out and put under the name of fannie may..........

the little mint meltaways taste the same as the bars..........I love those bars.....I am going to put in an Easter order and I will let you definatively if they taste the same ( I am almost positive they do!!)

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by kimbih View Post
    Where is the Easter shopping page? I tried looking around a bit but can't find it? Thanks!
    Nevermind, I just saw it on the News & Links page....but I could have thought I checked there earlier! I knew I was going insane
    Sunshine Rewards

I have a some small legs for DS (through SR/Lego with some other stuff for his birthday in May ) and plan to get Enchanted for DD and I also have Webkinz for both. Need the candy yet......
    The first year that we went to Disney we gave Disney stuff in the baskets...including disney dollars in the eggs. Wish I could do that this year but our December trip is a surprise!!