Thread: January Challenge

Hybrid View

Default January Challenge

Anyone want to join me.

I wanted to do a Triathlon for my birthday, but they moved the race off WDW grounds. The whole point was to do it at WDW and I didn't want to it then.
    Hopefully May's will be at WDW and not Clear Water.
    I went to the YMCA pretty much in December, but like the rest of the world, I plan on getting back to the YMCA today and kicking it up.

We have Charter on Demand and my sister just told me their are free video's, I may give them a shot, since our local YMCA is going to be insane for the next month or so.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I am going to get back on track this year. I had done so well, but I completely slacked off over the last 3 months and put on 10 pounds.

We are going to WDW in June with the ENTIRE family...15 people!...so my goal is to lose 15 pounds by the time we leave. I was sick in bed all day yesterday which knocked off 3 pounds, but I don't plan on doing that every day.

My goal is to pay close attention to what I eat and to get on my elliptical machine at least three times a week.

I'm in! I need to lose at least 10 pounds but would love to lose 20. I don't have an end goal time in mind - I just need to integrate exercise into my life - I love how I feel when I do it and hate how I feel when I don't - I just need to remember how good I feel when do it!

I took a walk this morning with DH - my goal is to walk at least 5 days per week and do some light lifting and core exercises.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I'm in! I need to lose at least 10 pounds but would love to lose 20. I don't have an end goal time in mind - I just need to integrate exercise into my life - I love how I feel when I do it and hate how I feel when I don't - I just need to remember how good I feel when do it!

I took a walk this morning with DH - my goal is to walk at least 5 days per week and do some light lifting and core exercises.
    Wisconsin Badgers just lost the Rose Bowl and they said it was 85 degrees today in California. I would love to walk every day, but it was way to windy and only 21 degrees. Me and my dd did end up going to the YMCA today at 1:30. I got my eliptic in for 45 minutes, a mountain climber for 7-nearly puked and walked for 15 to put in an hour of cardio.
    Tomorrow is Body Pump and Cardio Dance.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards