Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where is everyone today??

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I was in & out today...this is my last year end week at work, so it's crazy! Then tonight had puppy class. But I'm back & Project Runway season finale is almost on...so I'm here!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

My grandson Nicholas (3) is spending a few days with us so Nana has been "playing."

I was at work today and then got into packaging up some things for ebay...takes longer than I think sometimes-lol--also spent 30 min trying to qualify for a survey in between surfing for easter ideas--now my eyelids are beginning to droop-maybe one more try for a survey before bed time...yawn..zzzzzzz-lol
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

DH is off on Wednesdays, so we spend more time together. Also have starting taking DD3 to story hour at the library in the morning. And neither boy took good naps today at all - DD3 plain skipped his. So I lost a lot of afternoon free time that I might have spent on SR, too. My last excuse is that I have a sore throat and earaches that have bothered me for a few days. So there's all my reasons why I wasn't here much today!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I've been missing everyone too. I just don't have the strength now with taking the chemo again. I try to hurry and get in a little time for the forum, shop and try to qualify for survey before I get too tired. I really miss being in here all day long!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I've been missing everyone too. I just don't have the strength now with taking the chemo again. I try to hurry and get in a little time for the forum, shop and try to qualify for survey before I get too tired. I really miss being in here all day long!
    Lisa sorry to hear that. I've been thinking of you and praying that your getting your strength back.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hope you get back to your old self soon. How much longer are your treatments?
    Sammielynn

We definitely miss you around here. You are such a great member at SR. Hoping your strength comes back soon. Take it easy and know that you are thought of often.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Lisa sorry to hear that. I've been thinking of you and praying that your getting your strength back.

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    Hope you get back to your old self soon. How much longer are your treatments?
    Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    We definitely miss you around here. You are such a great member at SR. Hoping your strength comes back soon. Take it easy and know that you are thought of often.

Thank you guys for the encouragement! I do miss all of the fun and excitement that SR generates.

Sammielynn, I'm lifetime chemo patient! Even if and when I'm in remission, I'll have to take it for the duration of my life!
    Sunshine Rewards