Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How did you find Sunshine Rewards?

I also found SR on Disboards I remember seeing Tricia's post about her new site and I signed up in Jan 2006 (on my mothers birthday). What a great six years it has been.
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I joined after arriving at my DD's house in late July 2007, only to find her filling out a survey. I asked her about it and she told me she found this site through the DIS and was working on earning money towards taking her kids to WDW. I was more than a little skeptical, but 4 1/2 years later, I'm very happy that I joined!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Default A bit of irony for me

Like most of us, I heard about SR through the Dis Boards. I signed up but didn't really "get it" and did almost nothing, pretty much paid clicks and the scratch off. I also signed up for another well-known rewards site around the same time. I was a member of a research company that does focus groups but had never actually qualified for one. About three weeks after I signed for the other site, I got a call to do a focus group about it -- they were looking for new members. One of the focus group topics was other sites you do and one of my fellow group members talked so much and so positively about SR that I went home and really dug into it!

I had to look it up. I know I saw Tricia's post on the Reward Site over at the DIS.
    My $2.00 join says April 4, 2006. I know I didn't really start earning the big bucks until the Forum got opened up and I read how others were really making the money.

I just passed the $3,000 mark.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Chalk me up for another person who found out about SR from the Dis Boards. Think I joined in June 2009 and can't believe what I've earned just from shopping here and there and taking surveys
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I wonder why we get so few new members from the DIS anymore when so many of you found us there??
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Also learned about SR on the Dis!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I wonder why we get so few new members from the DIS anymore when so many of you found us there??
    This is just the case for me, but I wonder if it is also happening to other people - I never visit the Disboards unless I'm looking for an answer to a specific question. Since I rarely visit, I don't have the opportunity to talk about SR the way I used to.
    Kayla

Maybe some of us need to do a few postings over there about Sunshine Rewards
    Sunshine Rewards

Dis boards! Feb 2006.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Reward site posts usually get moved to the "Disney Rewards Programs" board, which gets no action.