Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How did you find Sunshine Rewards?

Well, I must be the odd one in the group. I didn't find SR through the DIS boards. I was actually referred by Carla (disney_girl). Our kids were in gym together and as we talked during class, we learned we both shared a love for Disney. She told me about SR and how she earned money to pay for her trips. Almost 3 years and over $3000 later, I would say I am officially hooked.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I'm another one who (thankfully) found SR through the DIS Boards!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just kept seeing so many people talking about SR on the Dis, and finally there were enough otherwise-trustworthy people talking about it that I figured it was "real".

I'd never heard of "rewards" sites at all, and had no idea of the whole affiliate world, so it was really brand new to me.

I don't think you see that many referrals coming from there anymore because it's really strict that you not talk about referrals anymore. Gosh, I once told someone my experience, they asked more, I chatted about more, and then I realized we were on someone else's thread. I told them my username here (since it's different on the Dis) and said if they had more questions to ask me in PM or here, and I got a warning. Of course, you know that a username gives you nothing in terms of referral, and you just have to take my word for it that getting a referral was simply NOT on my mind...but they don't know that. So now I will mention it in passing on my trip reports, if I paid for something using a giftcard earned from here, etc, but I shy far away from any indication that I'm being naughty.

I think it's especially bad since they got that new sponsor.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm another one who found it through the disboards. I've been a member since May 2008. We were finally going to WDW for the 1st time after numerous trips to DL and I figured if I earned $50 in the next 4 months that it would be $50 I hadn't had before. I ended up exceeding my goal and cashing out $170 in disney gift cards after 3 months of being a member.

After a little over 3 1/2 years, and over $3,000 later, Sunshine Rewards has helped to fund quite a few of our disney vacations. Thank you SR

I found out about it through my DISer friend Dan (FauntleroyFan07) in October. I signed up and here I am, addicted
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Found SR when I reconnected with an old friend...Tricia! I think I saw a post of hers on facebook. SO glad I did! Congrats on 6 years!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards