Thread: Greenfield - Keynote Evaluation

Default Greenfield - Keynote Evaluation

I spent 30 minutes on this last night after downloading the add-on and what do you know? It didn't credit. The site I had to evaluate was *******. Anyone else take this survey and have a problem?
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 01-24-2012 at 12:17 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yep-that was my DS yesterday. I had to evaluate another airline though.

You'll see another thread here, where several of us, didn't get any credit for any of the surveys we did yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Yep-that was my DS yesterday. I had to evaluate another airline though.

You'll see another thread here, where several of us, didn't get any credit for any of the surveys we did yesterday.
    Me too. That was my SM last night, a different airline. That is one of the 3 surveys I completed last night that have not credited.

Default keynote

I have always had issues with this survey long and I think I always got the white ending page., and of course no credit. I do not even attempt them anymore, I just closed 1 of them out without even trying. What type of ending page did you all get for this one?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Jtowner-I agree-I've had some keynote evals that didn't credit-but I've had some that did, so I gave it a shot yesterday.

This one credited normally(or so I thought). White page that asked you to fill in numbers and letters(like alot of GF's do now) then the normal congrats page from GF.

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Jtowner-I agree-I've had some keynote evals that didn't credit-but I've had some that did, so I gave it a shot yesterday.

This one credited normally(or so I thought). White page that asked you to fill in numbers and letters(like alot of GF's do now) then the normal congrats page from GF.
    Good then it is a credit issue then, I am thinking now maybe they fixed them, I probably should of at least tried it, since surveys are few at this time of the month. I am just wondering why when Trish said she saw GF , SSI, credits why it is still red. I did SH, MV and both credited, SSI I did not credit on the hour.

Trish can you update this credit issue, what is going on with GF, SSI. Thanks.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Mine did just credit. I sometimes have throuble with this survey but it looked fun so I gave it a shot.

Yep-got mine from yesterday too.

It just credited. No idea why it took so long but at least it's there!

I just did it this morning and got credit.