Thread: Groupon movie certificate for Hollywood Movie Money?

Default Groupon movie certificate for Hollywood Movie Money?

I posted this on Facebook last night and so far no friends have said anything....

Groupon has a deal going now for a $6 admission (up to two total) for the movie One for the Money. The tickets are through Hollywood Movie Money. I've never heard of them, but since I still have a $5 Groupon GC to use, I'm tempted to take this deal. I loved the book!

The deal does say it's only good while the movie is in theaters. My question....are there any blackout dates for these? I think a lot of times they will say you can't use it in the first two weeks or whatever of the release.

Second question is their website has been down since last night. Is this normal for them and should this be fixed fairly quickly? Would trying on the weekend be better? In the morning before work maybe? I'm thrilled that I CAN access this from SR today--last night I could only get in via an email.

Thanks!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I too tried looking up local theaters several days ago when this was offered but I couldn't so I gave the deal a miss.

Is the Hollywood site still down?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    I too tried looking up local theaters several days ago when this was offered but I couldn't so I gave the deal a miss.

Is the Hollywood site still down?
    Yup. I did a thorough cookie cleaning and still nothing. I was hoping it was maybe my computer. I think I'm going to write this one off. The deal was good through today.

Sunshine Rewards

Mmmm...ok. I changed my mind. I went ahead and got one since it only put me back $1. I was able to use Groupon's link to print it already. Based on the list of theaters that accept these things on the HMM website, I should be ok to use it at my local Cinemark.

Sunshine Rewards