Thread: SSI 2 question

Default SSI 2 question

Is there a trick to getting the SSI 2 survey to credit I have take 7 over the course of January on both my computer at work and my computer at home and none of them have credited. Am I doing something wrong can you only take either the SSI or the SSI 2? Any help would be appreciated.
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mdapiggy View Post
    Is there a trick to getting the SSI 2 survey to credit I have take 7 over the course of January on both my computer at work and my computer at home and none of them have credited. Am I doing something wrong can you only take either the SSI or the SSI 2? Any help would be appreciated.
    You clear cookies in between right? Not sure about how it would work with using 2 different computers, could that be the problem?

The only trick I know of is that you need to clear cookies between SSI and SSI(2). I usually take SSI and after it credits, I take SSI(2).
    Sunshine Rewards

The only thing you may need to do, aside from clearing cookies in between, is some have found they need to wait a little while in between the two.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards