Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cleatskins Second Chance Giveaway

Default Cleatskins Second Chance Giveaway

The winner of the Cleatskins in our Holiday Giveaway knew that she wouldn't be able to use them but that someone else here in the forum would! So we are giving away two pair of them in our Second Chance Giveaway!!

Cleatskins are the perfect solution for golfers, baseball players, wrestlers, soccer players, and more. They protect your investment in expensive shoes while also protecting your car interior and home floors. Washable, non-marking soles!

To be entered to win the Cleatskins of your choice, simply tell us who in your house could use a pair and what sport they would use them for.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/Cleatskins/

Entries must be submitted by midnight Easter on February 1 (Wednesday). Random.org will pick one post to be the winner.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

My three granddaughters all play soccer. Sometimes they forget to bring their regular shoes to change into and come clomping into my house with their cleats, making a mess all over my wood floors. The soccer skins would be ideal for them!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

My husband plays golf, these would be a great gift to give him for his birthday in April!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Birthday present for my brother for golf.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Both of my daughters will be playing soccer again this year. These would be perfect for them!
    Sunshine Rewards

oooh, I would get each of my kids a pair of the kids cleatskins. They both play soccer. Not only would these be good to wear off the field, but would also be nice for when they put their cleats in their soccer bags...wouldn't get the rest of the stuff in their bag all dirty from their cleats!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I would love to get a pair of these for DH who plays golf! Free Valentine's present? lol
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow! These are a fantastic idea! I can't imagine why no one thought of this before. Or for that matter, why I've simply never seen these before. My DS is in 10th grade, plays football and baseball and is forever leaving clumps of dirt, dust and mud all over my (naturally) black car interior. I'd give him the first pair, then go back and by another pair for me. I'm a high school football official and baseball umpire and I can't begin to count the number of times I've piled in the car after a muddy, cold, wet football game just to get warmed up. There's no chance of changing shoes after a game, only the desire to get warmed up. I could keep a pair of these in the car and voila no more mud clumps!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

^^ when my signature grows up it wants to be like @PSL1013's

--> Super Member 4Q2011, 1Q2012, 2Q2012, 3Q2012, 4Q2012

How cool are these!! My 11 year old plays travel soccer and we often stop somewhere for lunch or whatever. We wouldn't have to have him change into his sneakers afterwards. I'm going to pass this site onto the league!

Just had to share with all of you that my daughter uses the Cleatskins. She plays soccer and she loves them as much as I do. They have truly extended the quality of our investment in great cleats as well as saving on the hassle of wearing shoes to and from, changing out of shoes and the muddy cleanup! They stay on very well and are very sturdy. My rough and tumble girl can run with them on her cleats at full speed with no problem. We love them!