Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Sunshine Rewards Big Board is Back!

yeah, i'm about there too- I did just get the one I was working on when I posted a few minutes ago. But I think I will be coy as to how many I actually got. I had a hysterectomy last week so while I am tired and sore, I definitely have a lot of time to do online shopping and surveys this last week! I keep getting notices in my inbox (email) that 'my order has shipped' and I swear to God, for half of them I forgot I did it. As long as they're under $50, I'm OK with it, LOL!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    yeah, i'm about there too- I did just get the one I was working on when I posted a few minutes ago. But I think I will be coy as to how many I actually got. I had a hysterectomy last week so while I am tired and sore, I definitely have a lot of time to do online shopping and surveys this last week! I keep getting notices in my inbox (email) that 'my order has shipped' and I swear to God, for half of them I forgot I did it. As long as they're under $50, I'm OK with it, LOL!
    Looks like you beat me out - there's no way I can overcome your earnings even if I could get the remaining surveys.

What really hurt me was when the surveys were down - I know it affected everyone but on the day they went down I didn't get credit for two surveys - I'm not complaining, just sayin!

It was fun! Have a good night and I hope you're doing okay after your surgery!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    Looks like you beat me out - there's no way I can overcome your earnings even if I could get the remaining surveys.

What really hurt me was when the surveys were down - I know it affected everyone but on the day they went down I didn't get credit for two surveys - I'm not complaining, just sayin!

It was fun! Have a good night and I hope you're doing okay after your surgery!
    I was clueless about the surveys until that whole debacle was almost over...was in the hospital until saturday afternoon and could barely concentrate on TV/facebook, let alone surveys. But yeah, I felt really badly for my fellow sunshiners and esp Tricia when I was reading about it. Sucky.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

one of my 7 o clock hour surveys isn't crediting.....hopefully it will pop up.

I guess we won't know until tomorrow morning? If the one credits, I got all surveys today except SH. I got the AMP 'long'...
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I'm glad this is back...
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards