Thread: Drugstore.com

Default Drugstore.com

I made a purchase at Drugstore.com this past Monday, and it has not show up as a credit hold yet? My ? anyone that has shopped there, how long does it take to show up in your history. Seems to me it should of by now, it was a large order and I am getting concerned. Thanks for any help.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I made a purchase at Drugstore.com this past Monday, and it has not show up as a credit hold yet? My ? anyone that has shopped there, how long does it take to show up in your history. Seems to me it should of by now, it was a large order and I am getting concerned. Thanks for any help.

Jtowner
    I shop there all the time and it usually takes the full 10 days for it to show up as pending, sometimes it's sooner but not usually. HTH
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Thanks PSL1013 for letting me know that I was getting worried.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Was just curious if anyone was having trouble receiving their credits for SSI1 & SSIll? I have had this problem in the past & was told to "clean out cookies" before taking the survey, which I do every time, and I usually never get credited for ssi11. I have stopped taking them because it is a waste of my time. Today I took an ssi1 survey because it had a green light & still have not received credit for it. Maybe I will stop taking these two surveys all together. Would like to know if anyone else has this problem or if it is my computer. Thank-you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by qzcaroline View Post
    Was just curious if anyone was having trouble receiving their credits for SSI1 & SSIll? I have had this problem in the past & was told to "clean out cookies" before taking the survey, which I do every time, and I usually never get credited for ssi11. I have stopped taking them because it is a waste of my time. Today I took an ssi1 survey because it had a green light & still have not received credit for it. Maybe I will stop taking these two surveys all together. Would like to know if anyone else has this problem or if it is my computer. Thank-you!!!
    Do you clear cookies after SSI credits? If you don't clear after the first one credits, you won't get credit for the second one.

A few times every month my SSIs don't credit until the 2nd hour. Not very often but enough that I do wait until the second hour.
    Last edited by SCard; 02-04-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by qzcaroline View Post
    Do you have issues getting credit for other surveys? When you complete an SSI, so you make it to the star page and rank however many stars you want and submit that? That's where I consider it completed when I do them. I do not click on the take another survey button, but do leave the link open in a different tab. My other concern would be that maybe you're clearing cookies so often that you do so before receiving credit. You should really only need to clear cookies once in the morning before you start and once between the stwo SSI surveys.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards