Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Daily Survey: Live Sample!

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    I finally got my first one! I feel like the last one to the party!
    I can never get passed the 3rd page, there is never an advance arrow or something to click on to go to the next page. Does this mean, I don't qualify for their surveys?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I can never get passed the 3rd page, there is never an advance arrow or something to click on to go to the next page. Does this mean, I don't qualify for their surveys?
    I get the same thing when it asks questions. There is never a start button to continue on. I don't know if it has anything to do with me running IE 8 or not.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I have the same issue. The page won't advance for me either

I felt like I wasn't getting into a survey, it just sat there. I scrolled down after the questions and off on the left it looked like if I could make myscreen go left more, I would see my survey qualifying screen with survey legnth ect. I justclicked around and boom, Igot intoa survey. I know that sounds bizare, but that's what it was like for me the one time I got in. When I don't qualify it clearly says I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    same thing happens to me every time I try....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I felt like I wasn't getting into a survey, it just sat there. I scrolled down after the questions and off on the left it looked like if I could make myscreen go left more, I would see my survey qualifying screen with survey legnth ect. I justclicked around and boom, Igot intoa survey. I know that sounds bizare, but that's what it was like for me the one time I got in. When I don't qualify it clearly says I don't.
    That is the way I have been able to get into the surveys too. The first "go to survey button" is centered and in the middle of the page; BELOW that and OFF to the left is more information and it shows about half of the "go to survey" button" When I click this second go to survey button that is half off the page, that is when I get a survey. HTH
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you so much for this tip. I 've been trying to get into this survey all of last month and could never get in. I just tried your tip and completed my 1st live sample survey. hope it credits.
    Sunshine Rewards