Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Offer: SR Daily Deal Mail

Quote Originally Posted by nurseminnie76 View Post
    I think this is a great idea. I just signed up and received credit. Thanks!

For some reason I can no longer access the forum at work. It started a few months ago and I haven't been able to figure out why. I can open the forum but when I click on a thread, it freezes my computer.

So .... I'm very excited to see a daily deal email because I don't come to the forum nearly as much as I used to. Now I won't miss out on great deals.
    Omg, this was happening to me and driving me crazy!! I just assumed it was my computer and bought a new one. lol. Since I'm always logging in at home I just knew it was my computer. I couldn't get in the forum for weeks unless I was using someone elses computer around here.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks!! I got the confirmation email ... linked worked. I'm looking forward to receiving the daily deals!!
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

Like the daily deals. Easy signup too! Thanks for the .25.

Thanks for the offer!
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Omg, this was happening to me and driving me crazy!! I just assumed it was my computer and bought a new one. lol. Since I'm always logging in at home I just knew it was my computer. I couldn't get in the forum for weeks unless I was using someone elses computer around here.
    Lisa -- glad to know I'm not alone - LOL! I also have laptop that I use for work and I have the same problem. When I'm at home I use a MAC and I haven't had any problems with that.

Received my first daily deal email on Friday and was able to take advantage of one of the offers. I think I'm really going to like this!
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Just as an FYI, like all of the other offers on Sunshine Rewards, if you sign up for the DealMail just to get the credits and then cancel quickly, your credits can be revoked. We are working with a third party on this offer and they report back to our system automatically the userids of members who either unsubscribe or mark the emails as spam.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs