I have TONS of pictures that I need to print...and soon because my camera card is full (not sure how I got this far behind!?!! ) I do have an account with Snapfish, so I realize that I would only get the percentage back, not the extra $4. I am willing to try other developers. I did a quick search and saw that snapfish had a 30% off coupon a few months ago. Because I have such a large order, I was wondering how frequently any of them have coupons for a percentage off or free shipping? Should I wait to print (I could burn my card to a cd to clear some space while waiting for a sale), or just maximize my rewards by using different companies? Any suggestions? I saw Dotophoto (or Dotphoto?) was recommended and also Shutterfly over Snapfish....both have higher prices though. I think I saw free shipping by someone too, for a larger order. How is Kodak? Thanks in advance for your advice. We just got high speed internet, so I have not been uploading pics for very long and do not know the trends of these coupons, sales. Thanks!