Thread: Photo printing question

Default Photo printing question

I have TONS of pictures that I need to print...and soon because my camera card is full (not sure how I got this far behind!?!! ) I do have an account with Snapfish, so I realize that I would only get the percentage back, not the extra $4. I am willing to try other developers. I did a quick search and saw that snapfish had a 30% off coupon a few months ago. Because I have such a large order, I was wondering how frequently any of them have coupons for a percentage off or free shipping? Should I wait to print (I could burn my card to a cd to clear some space while waiting for a sale), or just maximize my rewards by using different companies? Any suggestions? I saw Dotophoto (or Dotphoto?) was recommended and also Shutterfly over Snapfish....both have higher prices though. I think I saw free shipping by someone too, for a larger order. How is Kodak? Thanks in advance for your advice. We just got high speed internet, so I have not been uploading pics for very long and do not know the trends of these coupons, sales. Thanks!

I just did York Photo and Dot Photo. Both were good, but I did like York a bit better, they have an option of an "odd" size for digital camera prints that had more detail on it. I also use Shutterfly and love them, especially their photobooks.

I really like dot photo because they have a printing option on the back of their pictures so you don't have to write on the back of them when they come in. I also like Kodak. I didn't mind the ones from Shutterfly and York phone, but I prefer dot photo and Kodak.

I like dotphoto b/c of the digital print size they have (and had before anyone that I can tell).

But you need to get more memory cards! If you use SD cards, buy.com often has specials on them.

I just always upload pictures to my computer, and then put 'em on photo sites for sharing or printing when I am ready to do so. Also copy them onto an external hard drive. Can't quite imagine having all my pictures on a little bitty card that could get, gasp, lost! Yikes!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Dotphoto and kodak are my favorite for bulk, main printing. But I did take advantage of the other offers that were out there. I think I ordered 100 or so from each one.
    Sunshine Rewards