Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: amp surveys

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    OhMari-u know what gets me is when a survey says we r only interested in your opinions and there are no right or wrong answers and then they boot u out because they don't like your opinion or it is not the answer they really want.
    Me too. not so much with AMP but DS/SM. I give my honest opinion and when I complete a survey and end up with no credit and a message that my answers are not what they are looking for it makes me wonder are we expected to give our real opinions or what they are looking for.
    Last edited by SCard; 06-06-2012 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    OhMari-u know what gets me is when a survey says we r only interested in your opinions and there are no right or wrong answers and then they boot u out because they don't like your opinion or it is not the answer they really want.
    Right-Sometimes I hear on tv, during newscast, they will say, a survey has American's believing we are going into the right direction. I always say it is going in the wrong direction and I get kicked out right away. I swear that one just wants that answer all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Me too. not so much with AMP but DS/SM. I give my honest opinion and when I complete a survey and end up with no credit and a message that my answers are not what they are looking for it makes me wonder are we expected to give our real opinions or what they are looking for.
    I've taken a few were I really didn't like a product. Survey people really don't want to hear anything negative about a product. I get thrown out of them real fast.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Just finished an AMP on a recent tire purchase, entered the demos they wanted and got "sorry you don't qualify would you like to continue". I answered every question and then they decide I don't qualify?

Now of course I can't get into another one even if I wanted to because neither AMP will load for me. Like when it's been less than 24 hours since you completed one.