Thread: restaurant.com question

Default restaurant.com question

Hello...been a while since ordering anything online through SR so wondering about the process again. My dh ordered a rest.com gc back on the 10th or 11th which I see a pending credit for-yay! However when I realized that my favoritie sushi restaurant is on rest.com now I went back in and ordered more gc's-none of which have shown up as pending credits. Is it just that sometimes the credits show as pending right away and sometimes they take up to 10 days? The other thing was that the site was throwing error messages so I had to keep going out and back in through SR, so would that have had anything to do with mine not showing up?
    thanks for any help!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

It sometimes does take a little longer for credits to come in. When did you order the second round? Coupons.com varies pretty widely for me, anywhere from next day to a week before they show up. Half the time, I forget about them by the time they are there!

Worst case scenario, give it 10 days and you can file a TT if there's not pending credit.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    It sometimes does take a little longer for credits to come in. When did you order the second round? Coupons.com varies pretty widely for me, anywhere from next day to a week before they show up. Half the time, I forget about them by the time they are there!

Worst case scenario, give it 10 days and you can file a TT if there's not pending credit.
    thanks! second round ordered Monday night. Tricia may just be busy with the holiday and such. Will keep an eye out next week!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!