I did something yesterday that I've never done before:

back story- I went shoe shopping in stores yesterday with my mom to buy cute walking casual shoes. We are going to Europe in 8 weeks and I want something besides sneakers to tour in, plus I need a good pair of work shoes anyway.

I have big feet- after I had my first child I went from a 10m to an 11 or 12..depending on the shoe is can be a 11w or 12m. IT SUCKS. So ever after going to 4 specialty stores yesterday, I could find nothing in my size or the type of shoe I wanted.

Fast forward to shoebuy.com- I often shop here, but the most I have ever bought at once is 2 pairs. This time I thought, "screw it....I'm ordering 6 pairs of shoes, some of the same shoe in 2 sizes, etc". And these are all $100-$120 shoes.

How SR ties in? It's gonna be MIGHTY NICE seeing a $50.xx pending credit when these shoes come. And MIGHTY SAD when most of it will go away when I have to return 5/6 pairs of shoes! I am so hoping at least one of them will be my 'Cinderella' shoe!

Just had to share!!!!! Thank goodness for online stores that carry a variety of styles and sizes and have free shipping both ways. I never knew about Shoebuy before SR.