Thread: Please read the updated SR Forum Rules

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Please read the updated SR Forum Rules

Found here -> http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1

The updates are regarding #7 & #8 Under SR specific Rules.

They were put in place so that these boards could get back on track to what they were intended to be and to reinforce that all account specific questions need to be asked in either the account questions or request credit type trouble tickets.

Thanks!
    ~Mods
    Sunshine Rewards

4) Do not post the name of the brand or company you perform a survey on (whether positive or negative experience). You agree when taking the survey that you will not discuss the proprietary information in the survey. This includes the name of the product/service and any new products/services they are testing.

Do you think we are breaking the rule posting the product of the survey, but not the survey name, when we post on the Survey of the Month thread? To me it really is treading on thin water here, and I would hate for Sunshines to get in trouble, over something we think is not breaking the rules. If not, it is fun to see what other survey's get completed for the day.
    Marisa

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

There isnt an issue with posting the product. Now if you got into details and explained what the new product was and hwo it was different that others it would be different. Simply posting "chips" "cars" "insurance" is not a problem. No worries.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Do you think we are breaking the rule posting the product of the survey, but not the survey name, when we post on the Survey of the Month thread? To me it really is treading on thin water here, and I would hate for Sunshines to get in trouble, over something we think is not breaking the rules. If not, it is fun to see what other survey's get completed for the day.
    Marisa
    The problem lies when someone posts I did a survey on "Walmart" instead of a "chain store". When you say Walmart is when SR gets in trouble with Greenfield but if you say chain store everything is kosher.
    Sunshine Rewards

bumping up.
    Sunshine Rewards