Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: am I just too old now? : /

Default am I just too old now? : /

I have had so much difficulty qualifying for surveys of late. The ones today were all about insurance and I have little to no input so I dq'd right away and then there were no others for me to even try for. This has happened more than a few times lately, which has prompted me to not try so hard anymore.... Have I just reached that age (46) that I am not an opinion they are interested in?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

No, you are DEFINITELY not too old. Some of us have years on you. I think surveys wax and wane. Sometimes I can bang out a whole bunch in one day, and other days, I can't qualify to save my life. I don't have time to repeatedly try all day long, so it is what it is. Don't get discouraged. Next thing you know, new surveys will be loaded that you DO qualify for. Good luck!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Hey Mom...we're the same age.

Gotta admit there are days that I think "gee, guess noone wants to talk to me" but then there are days I do ok. Never as well as some, but good for me.

So, I just keep plugging away. And, try to rein in my expectations depending on the day of the week, time of the month, etc.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I'm older than all of you!! I get two or three surveys most days but lately they are far and few between, so I don't think it's age related I just think there are not too many surveys available, either that or the ones that keep getting 6+ surveys every day are taking them all???
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Thanks ladies...at least I feel like maybe if I stick with it I may have a little more luck!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

dont think it is age related I am younger than you (30's) and have had horrible luck this month....january was pretty good, february not so much!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    I have had so much difficulty qualifying for surveys of late. The ones today were all about insurance and I have little to no input so I dq'd right away and then there were no others for me to even try for. This has happened more than a few times lately, which has prompted me to not try so hard anymore.... Have I just reached that age (46) that I am not an opinion they are interested in?
    I know age is probably the most important demo, but other ones (IMO) have a significant effect on whether we get into a particular survey:

Age of your children
    income
    where you live. I had quite a few days recently where it seemed like I got booted out of numerous surveys as soon as I entered my state.

I seem to be having the same problem. Since I turned 65 I seem to get less surveys I will keep trying no matter what . My kids are grown and married so those surveys are out

I'm to the point that I consider two surveys to be a banner day. Not only am I white, 55 and from a heavily populated state, but my husband works for the media. I soon will no longer be able to say I have a child under 18.

I can tell you from the number on my end that overall this month MyView is MUCH better than last month, as is Survey Head. SSI seems to be a little harder, as does Greenfield for some reason. In general we have a lot of people getting credits but a lot fewer people even trying.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs