Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: am I just too old now? : /

I'm 46 as well. I think this month hasn't been great. I try for 2 a day and if I have time I'll keep going. I think they often fill the classifications for certain criteria (perhaps our age group) so we don't qualify.

I've had a lot for my kids: ask your child to join you now...the rest of the survey is for them.......I drag them to the computer (away from their electronics) only to have them be told they don't qualify after they answer the first question.

Quote Originally Posted by couponqueen View Post
    I'm 46 as well. I think this month hasn't been great. I try for 2 a day and if I have time I'll keep going. I think they often fill the classifications for certain criteria (perhaps our age group) so we don't qualify.

I've had a lot for my kids: ask your child to join you now...the rest of the survey is for them.......I drag them to the computer (away from their electronics) only to have them be told they don't qualify after they answer the first question.
    that has happened here too, too many times, so I usually say yes, do the first couple questions (they are usually just asking who they are, how old they are blah, blah and when I see the actual survey is starting, I get my kids!
    Well now I am feeling in much better company-not that that is a good thing! I only have so much free time in my day now, since I homeschool and have a lot of other responsibilities to take care of besides. If I try for 20 minutes to qualify and then finally get a survey that says it will be 45 minutes, I usually have to log off-I only have so much time in little chunks to devote so when I use it all up just trying to get into a survey, it hurts my productivity.
    I will keep on though, I have a trip I am planning for November!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Heather, we are the same age. I always wonder what age is the most common/popular to do the surveys. So, you are not too old!!!!!

Got ONE today! woohoo!
    Heather

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    Got ONE today! woohoo!
    I can do better....I got NONE!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

only one here too but I think the server problems are the reason

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I can do better....I got NONE!
    that is me plenty! Hey, I am just happy I can still get some. I REALLY need to earn some money for my next trip. I am planning on doing the runDisney Wine and Dine half marathon and I plan to enjoy myself while there!! 13.1 deserves lots of W&D treats!!
    Heather

Hey! Make that two today!!! although the one I just took counts for tomorrow but it's still today here! lol!
    Heather

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    that is me plenty! Hey, I am just happy I can still get some. I REALLY need to earn some money for my next trip. I am planning on doing the runDisney Wine and Dine half marathon and I plan to enjoy myself while there!! 13.1 deserves lots of W&D treats!!
    It's happening to me plenty too but I'm at least able to at least get one, I think with the surveys being down is the reason. You can do it, I just cashed out for a $500 GC last week with .13 cents left in my account, I already have over $20. Good luck with the marathon, we are going in April this year for Wine and Dine....this is what we call ALL our Disney trips, we go for the food!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    It's happening to me plenty too but I'm at least able to at least get one, I think with the surveys being down is the reason. You can do it, I just cashed out for a $500 GC last week with .13 cents left in my account, I already have over $20. Good luck with the marathon, we are going in April this year for Wine and Dine....this is what we call ALL our Disney trips, we go for the food!
    Pam~you're killin' me!! I must agree though....I do NOT skimp when I got to WDW. I LOVE Boma and I must have Raglan Road's bread pudding as many times as I can get it b/c we don't have one here. And I am gluten free! But RR's bread pudding makes me cheat-it is THAT good!!
    Heather