Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey Down Time

wow...i haven't taken a survey in a while, but i hope this gets resolved soon.

any updates this morning?

They are now saying that it could take through the weekend to get everything restored. I'm just praying that it doesn't because we are taking such a huge hit to our revenue for this month that I'm now to the freak out point. A few hours of lost revenue is one thing. Multiple days becomes a really big problem. We're just pretty much totally helpless. I'm looking around to see if I can run any of the surveys anywhere else but so far am not finding anything. So the MV and SH are our only two options right now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They are now saying that it could take through the weekend to get everything restored. I'm just praying that it doesn't because we are taking such a huge hit to our revenue for this month that I'm now to the freak out point. A few hours of lost revenue is one thing. Multiple days becomes a really big problem. We're just pretty much totally helpless. I'm looking around to see if I can run any of the surveys anywhere else but so far am not finding anything. So the MV and SH are our only two options right now.
    I really feel bad for SR, Tricia. Hopefully, this will get resolved soon. Without the distraction of doing surveys, I'm shopping!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I just found the Samplicious survey running through a totally different network. I know that that these can sometimes be hard to get. But you might want to give it a shot if you have already tried MV and SH. It's called "Simplicio.us Survey" and it is listed under the Offers.

I appreciate those of you who are trying other things right now while half of our site isn't functioning properly. Thank goodness for shopping, MV, SH, and Coupons.com!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Trish,

I was able to get this one, it did not credit like the other Samplious one does at 5 minutes after. Do you know how this works? It has the same completion screen as other one.

Jtowner

Still waiting for credit, did not credit on the 2nd hr.
    Last edited by jtowner; 02-25-2012 at 12:28 PM. Reason: add
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Trish,

I was able to get this one, it did not credit like the other Samplious one does at 5 minutes after. Do you know how this works? It has the same completion screen as other one.

Jtowner
    It tracks through a different system, so I would give it an hour or so.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Thank goodness for those couple of options for both us and you. Coupons.com is still one I can't seem to count on. I print one everyday and last date showing a "hold" is 02/19. Luckily, they are always coupons I would use regardless of getting credit here.

Tried the 3 surveys-all I was able to "get" was printing a coupon on coupons.com.,...but I did try.....

Will try when I get home from work too.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Tried all 3, MV, SH and Samp through the new link, but couldn't get any. Survey withdrawal.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."