Thread: Shoebuy explosion

Default Shoebuy explosion

I did something yesterday that I've never done before:

back story- I went shoe shopping in stores yesterday with my mom to buy cute walking casual shoes. We are going to Europe in 8 weeks and I want something besides sneakers to tour in, plus I need a good pair of work shoes anyway.

I have big feet- after I had my first child I went from a 10m to an 11 or 12..depending on the shoe is can be a 11w or 12m. IT SUCKS. So ever after going to 4 specialty stores yesterday, I could find nothing in my size or the type of shoe I wanted.

Fast forward to shoebuy.com- I often shop here, but the most I have ever bought at once is 2 pairs. This time I thought, "screw it....I'm ordering 6 pairs of shoes, some of the same shoe in 2 sizes, etc". And these are all $100-$120 shoes.

How SR ties in? It's gonna be MIGHTY NICE seeing a $50.xx pending credit when these shoes come. And MIGHTY SAD when most of it will go away when I have to return 5/6 pairs of shoes! I am so hoping at least one of them will be my 'Cinderella' shoe!

Just had to share!!!!! Thank goodness for online stores that carry a variety of styles and sizes and have free shipping both ways. I never knew about Shoebuy before SR.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I have a feeling that my daughter is going to end up in the same situation as you some day. She can wear my 9.5/10 now and she is only 11 years old! I went up about a size after I had my first child as well. That would easily put her in an 11 at some point.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

That's why I love Shoebuy I have had surgery on both of my feet so I can try on 4/5 pairs of shoes and only find one. I have order multiple pairs before and then hoped one would fit and the free returns is the best.
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Same here for going up a shoe size. I used to wear a 7.5 and now wear a 9.

Both my dd's wear a 9. I don't understand, what size shoes are their dd's going to have.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I wish my feet would grow. I wear a 5.5 and have the same problem. Can;'t find shoes to fit. But when I do........look out!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I have a feeling that my daughter is going to end up in the same situation as you some day. She can wear my 9.5/10 now and she is only 11 years old! I went up about a size after I had my first child as well. That would easily put her in an 11 at some point.

If it's any consolation, I was about the same size as Jillian at that age and fortunatley, that's where I stopped growing! I'm not planning on having kids though.... It crazy that I wear a 10 because my mom wears a 5 or 6 and shopped in the kids dept until she got married. My dad, grandma, and myself all wear the same shoe size!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Well maybe you can keep more than one pair.
    Sunshine Rewards

If I can find more than one pair that are a dreamy fit, I probably would keep both! But several of the shoes I ordered are the same shoe, just one in an 11 and one in a 12. And I have 47 pending now from shoebuy, LOL. At least one pair is also for my son, so that credit should stick. I saw a lady the other day at the UPS store and she seriously had about 8 boxes she was returning to zappos so that was part of my inspiration just to go for it and not feel 'weird' about doing so.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Robin, I did that at Land End when trying to get a bathing suit. I bought 500.00 worth of suits and then returned the majority which didn't fit. The company later called me to ask how I was not pleased with their products. I told them I was extremely happy that I finally found my suit

the last of the shoes from the order finally came yesterday.....

and I have a WINNER!

SO EXCITED to have such quality and comfy and CUTE shoes! YAY SHOEBUY!

Alas only one fit the best so I do have to return the rest.... but I am so happy to find a great pair of cute mary jane walking shoes for myself!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin