Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey Down Time

Completed and credited-GF & MV

Completed but not credited on the first hour: SM. Nor 2nd hour. Guess I'm outta luck.

Totally forgot that SM is on a different network than GF, so maybe that network isn't fixed?
    Last edited by tjrj1988; 02-26-2012 at 01:22 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Completed GF, waiting for it to credit. Got into SM and Global but did not qualify for surveys.

Completed Samp.
    Last edited by SCard; 02-26-2012 at 12:51 PM.

managed to complete a ds, mv and a sh today. can't get into ssi so no ssi2 either, amp and sm have no surveys available for me and samplicio says i don't qualify for any of their surveys at this time. am totally happy with the 3 i have gotten so far today and if that is all i get that's just fine with me. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

just got a GF!
    I plan on being a survey hog the next 2 weeks as I am off work and need to cash out soon for a 12 day vacation in April!

Hopefully everyone will bounce right back into taking surveys so Tricia's bottom line isn't hurt too badly. I made an old navy purchase as well, and I've been trying to find the OPI colors I want to buy online, but I can only find one seller and they aren't thru SR.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I am glad some of them of back, even though I get frustrated with them sometimes and have issues with credits sometimes, I 4 1 and glad they are back, I missed them. I will have to remember how it felt, when I get frustrated, not to have them.

Jtowner:
    Jtowner

Got a GF, cashed out for my $500 Disney gift card, and now have a pitiful balance of 0.11!

Still no SH, MV or Samplicious for me, but tomorrow is another day!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I took a GF and a My View and both credited. I took a My Thoughts Count/AMP and still have not received credit.

Quote Originally Posted by mindyd2006 View Post
    I took a GF and a My View and both credited. I took a My Thoughts Count/AMP and still have not received credit.
    Me too. I finished my AMP at 8:50am PST and it's two hours later and it still hasn't credited.

And I took a Samplicious and it ended with an error. Not a great day but I will be happy with what I get even though it's very frustrating to complete a survey only to not get credit.

Just happy for the earning opportunities!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I also did not get credit for MTC, since others have not maybe its a crediting issue for them, since it couple of us that it happened to.

On a positive note I did get credit for GF,MV, SH, and Samplious that I took today, yesterdays did not credit for me.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

was able to get a long amp (even though it had a red stop light), totally completed it at 1:40 this afternoon and it credited at 2:05. that makes 4 for today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl