Thread: quick shopping question

Default quick shopping question

I have noticed that if I try to use one of the coupons listed for a site, today I used one for Eddie Bauer, when I am done shopping, it is no longer on Sunshine. Usually if I just click on a sites' link to go shop, when I am done, I can minimize the shopping site and I am back on Sunshine. Am I making sense? So basically, I am now worried that today's shop won't credit properly. This has happend a few times when my husband tried to shop; I never got credit for his things. Is it best not to click through the coupons if the sale is already listed on the web site? I am sorry if I didn't word this properly.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

If I understand you correctly, you are worried that clicking on the SR coupon might kick you out of SR so you don't get credit. Honestly, I frequently am not returned to SR after shopping, whether using a SR coupon or not, but I still get credit.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    I have noticed that if I try to use one of the coupons listed for a site, today I used one for Eddie Bauer, when I am done shopping, it is no longer on Sunshine. Usually if I just click on a sites' link to go shop, when I am done, I can minimize the shopping site and I am back on Sunshine. Am I making sense? So basically, I am now worried that today's shop won't credit properly. This has happend a few times when my husband tried to shop; I never got credit for his things. Is it best not to click through the coupons if the sale is already listed on the web site? I am sorry if I didn't word this properly.
    As long as you click through the coupon on SR, you will be fine. I know what you mean...if you click on the direct link to the merchant than the SR link is still there in the task bar,(if this is what you are asking) if you click on the coupon you are going through the coupon to get to the merchant and it will look like you aren't on SR anymore....I used to think the same thing, don't worry, you'll get credit either way!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Thanks guys! I think you both understood what I was asking and I am now hopeful I will get credit!

One thing you can do if you're worried about it next time is right click on the coupon link. Then select open in new window/tab and you'll be good! I use this because I really don't care for having my SR tab rerouted to whatever the coupon is, this just opens a new one.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards