Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fun Products Survey Companies Send You to Test!

Default Fun Products Survey Companies Send You to Test!

I won't name any specific names because I don't know if that's allowed, but just thought it would be fun to see if anyone else has gotten products sent to them in the mail to try. Sometimes I'll get a survey and at the end it asks if I would be interested in having the company send me a product in the mail to try and then answer another survey via email after trying the product for a specified amount of time.

Over the past 2 years, the products I've received are:

1 lb. of whole bean coffee
    Full size shampoo & conditioner
    1 regular sized box of children's cereal
    6 pack of children's yogurt (sent overnight in insulated package w/ ice packs and a thermometer!)

They've all been name brands and are products our family uses and loves!

Fun!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I have received many things to try. Some of then include:

video games
    shoes
    a very nice blender

Air Freshner-I didn't know I had to send it back-they sent me a new box to resend it.

Hershey's sent me 3 boxes of chocolate and I had to do really long survey's how I liked each flavor.

Some gadget for my IPad, that will hook up to my tv so I can see what I am doing on the tv vs. looking at my IPad. That didn't work.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Just this last week I got a box of cereal. Also around Christmas last year my husband received about 12 packs of ciggerettes from a survey company. We also go a check for $50 for doing the short surveys about them.

For surveys themselves I have gotten quite a bit of makeup. The weirdest was when I had to test the mascara and then send the rest back. I didn't quite get that.

I've been finding lately that my Klout score on Twitter is actually worth some good stuff to try out. Right now I have a 3 month supply of an expensive deodorant!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

i've received a motion sensing air freshener, an expensive bottle of anti-aging facial lotion, a pack of sanitary pads, and 3lb bag of cat food. all really good, name brand stuff.

Just this last week I received two boxes of meals where I had to add my own ground beef. They compensated me for the meat by sending me 2 $5 coupons off my entire grocery order. I had to fill out a short online survey about how my family liked it.
    It was totally fun!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yesterday the ups man brought a box of pizza rolls, packed in a styrofoam box and filled with dry ice!

Not that I would call it a "fun" product, but tried feminine protection products and then completed a 10 minute questionnaire. Got to choose a gift card for my participation which I did not expect; that was not mentioned in the initial survey.

i got another product yesterday: a can of expensive cat food. boy, my cat is really getting spoiled! lol