Thread: Travel wallet/organizer

Default Travel wallet/organizer

What's your favorite travel wallet/organizer/small bag to carry in the WDW parks? I only want to carry one thing and need one with an over the shoulder strap. I am looking at ebags to get ideas but there are so many and I am clueless. Do the nylon/ripstop ones get hot? Are there any good fabric ones? I need to order one soon. Thanks for any suggestions!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

I'm partial to my Baggallini - Messenger Sling.Bagg - Rip Stop Nylon in black. It's been through so many amusement parks, school trips, etc. I've even had it in my lap on Splash Mountain and nothing in it got wet. I just looked and I've had it since April 2007 and am just now looking at replacing it with an identical one because I've worn the heck out of it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Either a Baggalini messenger or eBags' piazza bag (looks more purse-y)
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I have two Baggallinis - the Bon Voyage in black and the Large Wallet in khaki. Both are nylon, and I've always been comfortable with them on.
    Last edited by MamaO; 03-04-2012 at 03:05 PM.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

I''m also a Baggallini Messenger Sling Bagg fan with mine being the tan/khaki. I've had mine for quite a few years and has held up well. One year it had been raining at WDW and it got set in some mud. When I got home I threw it in the wash and it came out looking almost like brand new. We're leaving for WDW in a week and I'll be taking it with me again.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Either a Baggalini messenger or eBags' piazza bag (looks more purse-y)
    I love my Baggalini Messenger bag.....it it my first choice for the parks or traveling. I have it in a beige/tan and love it! I was worried about it getting dirty, but you can just wipe the dirt off of it. I have had mine for several years too and would purchase the same thing again.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

This is the one (same color) I use as well. I use an Eeyore bag clip to keep the zipper together where I store my wallet as the bag is most comfortable worn on your back.

http://www.ebags.com/product/baggall...roductid=66039
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards