Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Upset!!!

Default So Upset!!!

For Christmas I spent over one hundred dollars on magazines from a company that SR no longer has listed as a merchant. Thank God!!!! These were gifts for several of my neices and nephews. As of today, March 7, 2008 they haven't received one magazine!! After several failed attempts to contact the company. I give up! But I will report them to the BBB!!!! Not only am I ashamed that gifts never arrived to my neices and nephews, who look so forward to Nannie's Christmas gifts, I'm out of money that I'll never recoup, and now I have to replace them!! I'm so frustrated, disappointed, ashamed and upset!

Just wanted to blow off a little steam!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    For Christmas I spent over one hundred dollars on magazines from a company that SR no longer has listed as a merchant. Thank God!!!! These were gifts for several of my neices and nephews. As of today, March 7, 2008 they haven't received one magazine!! After several failed attempts to contact the company. I give up! But I will report them to the BBB!!!! Not only am I ashamed that gifts never arrived to my neices and nephews, who look so forward to Nannie's Christmas gifts, I'm out of money that I'll never recoup, and now I have to replace them!! I'm so frustrated, disappointed, ashamed and upset!

Just wanted to blow off a little steam!
    Oh Lisa, that is so disappointing! Did you pay with a credit card? Can you try and call your CC company and disputing the charges? Please don't feel ashamed... I'm sure your neices and nephews love you regardless of your gifts, but if you get your CC co. to reverse the charges you can always surprise them with something else later. Or maybe you can try to contact the publisher of the various magazines? Just a thought.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Sorry that happened Lisa. Anyway you could open a dispute with your CC company?
    Sunshine Rewards

Lisa, that is horrible. I would certainly dispute the charge, then file with the BBB and anyone who would listen. Do you have a phone number for them or can we help you get one?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Lisa, your post reminded me that I've been meaning to ask my Dad if he's received any magazines from the subscription I gave him for Christmas.....he HASN'T!!!

Urrrrrrgh!!!!!

So sorry this happened to you. I hope you are able to file a dispute with your CC company.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

I was a band student in school and so were my kids. We always sold magazines in September for a fundraiser. We sold magazines in Sept. and I always remember the magazines coming in Dec. and Jan. If I ordered lets say Redbook, the company would send me, Nov. Dec. and Jan. So I am just giving you a little bit of hope, that maybe the magazines are coming this month yet.

I could never understand why the subscriptions used to take so long to receive.

Oh, no!! That is fraud!! I know which company you must be talking about. Is there no contact information out there at all for them? I might be able to try to get some through the people I know who used to work with them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I still have my confirmation email....luckily. I ordered at the end of November and the email says to allow 8-12 weeks for the first issue to arrive. We are a couple weeks past that. I followed the link in the email for customer service last night and it says that page is "under maintenance." This could be challenging!

Just to let you guys know, I am working to see if I can get any contacts too and see what the heck is going on.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.