Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So Upset!!!

It's definitely been way over the 12 week waiting period. They have no phone numbers listed only a fax number. I've tried to look up the number through the national phone registering, but still nothing. I sent them an email and all I got back was one of those generated emails stating they've received my email. That was weeks ago, but a "real person" has yet to respond.

I wanted to wait and see if they were going to resolve the problem before contacting my bank. It's a time limit on disputing charges and I'm sure I'm way over that. I placed this order back in October or November, but I'm still going to try.

The first order I placed with them was delivered properly and in a timely manner, so I didn't hesitate the second time from ordering from them.

They aren't listed in the yellow business pages even under the address that's on my email confirmations.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

This reminds me...I ordered two magazines awhile back & received one right away, but the other is quarterly & I have yet to receive it...I should look into this & see if I ordered at the same place as you guys!! Sorry Lisa!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Anyone who has not received their magazines from this company, please post in this thread and let me know what magazines they were. The consulting company they were with is trying to help me get this resolved for you guys. Don't know what they can do, but they are trying. They are wanting to know which magazines were not delivered. Thanks.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I ordered magazines from them. I have recieved two of the subscriptions which where for my mom and they messed up and send them to me even though I asked for them to be sent to her. I also ordered Family Fun for me and my 3 siblings so that is 4 subscriptions and I have not recieved any of those.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for goin' to bat for us on this Cindy!! I ordered "Indian's Ink" in late November.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Anyone who has not received their magazines from this company, please post in this thread and let me know what magazines they were. The consulting company they were with is trying to help me get this resolved for you guys. Don't know what they can do, but they are trying. They are wanting to know which magazines were not delivered. Thanks.

Thanks a bunch, Cindy!

Vibe (3 seperate subscriptions)
    XXL
    ESPN
    Sister 2 Sister
    The Big Backyard
    Disney and Me (2)
    Last edited by Blessing and Miracle; 03-14-2008 at 08:15 PM. Reason: edited to add-Disney and Me
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Thanks for goin' to bat for us on this Cindy!! I ordered "Indian's Ink" in late November.
    You can call the dogs off for mine Cindy. The first issue finally arrived!

Thanks!

Thanks!
    Good, I'm glad yours got there. I'm going to give this thread a couple days then file the magazines with the consulting company.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks!
    Wow! That's great! Maybe there is still some hope.
    Sunshine Rewards

Lisa and Candi, open a TT with the name, address and which magazine goes to them and I think we may be able to get them sent out by next week.