Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
i have reached the end of my rope with surveys. b4 i say anything more i am going to apologize to everyone for what i am about to say and if you want to delete this post that is just fine with me. i spent almost an hour this morning doing a sm survey thru nielsen on smart phones, finished the survey around 4, got the congrats page and guess what no credit on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd hour. i invest a lot of time, energy and effort into the surveys i do and for them not to credit is pissing me off a lot. why should i continue doing surveys on this website if i am not going to get credit for them? i feel like i am just wasting my time here and maybe i should just cash out completely and get off. doing surveys used to be a lot of fun to do but lately it has become more of a chore and a hassle when i have had to do a survey more than once because it doesn't credit. the survey companies get a completed survey out of me and i get nothing, squat, zilch. that is not right or fair and i am tired of it all. this is the 3rd time this week this has happened to me (2 ds and 1 sm survey) and i have had it. again i am sorry for my rant but if i did not let it out i would have exploded (that is how mad i am right now). it's not worth it anymore for me to invest my time on surveys (which is the main source of my income on sr) and have them not credit. good bye everyone and i hope you all have better luck with your surveys than i have had with mine.
Marcy-if you are that upset about surveys not crediting then maybe you should take a break, especially if it has stopped being fun. Based on the times you post here it seems like you spend an awful lot of time on surveys...12 or more hours a day?

We all get frustrated when we don't get credit but unfortunately it does happen and there isn't any thing we can do about but try again another time, or another day.