Thread: Almost there! help please

Smile Almost there! help please

Including my pending credits, I am about $20 away from SM. I'm getting worried though that I won't get those 20 credits in time! This actually kept me up last night trying to figure out what else I can do to insure I can make it. (I know, I need more excitement in my life LOL)

I can't seem to get any surveys lately...both daily or OTX, I'm out of things to buy and offers only seem to credit for me about 30% of the time. Any advice? Thanks!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I would definitely keep trying on the surveys. Yesterday was one of our biggest OTX days so far. And greenfield is supposedly adding more surveys each week.

Have you gone through the "automatic credit" thread to see what has credited for other people? Often those are the very best to try.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Definetly the surveys will help. Keep trying with them - if you don't get one in the morning try in the afternoon.
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

And don't forget, on the daily surveys, if none of the options fit you (ie: Do you work in a company over 1000 people?), choose the "None of the above". I get alot of surveys that way, in fact got one today on beverages!

Good luck!

Are there any in your pending over 30 days old that you can try again?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I agree with the others...

If I don't/can't qualify for one in the am I usually wait until the afternoon. Then there are more choices, so keep trying through out the day. I do try to do them before 5pm though bc I find once the work crowd comes home and does them the pickings are a lot slimmer.

And I agree with Laura check the none of the above box, iv'e gottne surveys that way.

Fast crediting category or the automatic credits for me is an awesome place to start.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank You for that advice. I never check on none of these. Next time I will.

Thanks, Debbie

Sunshine Rewards

I often find that if a survey boots me out and takes me to the "There are no surveys that you qualify for..." page, if I go back to the links page and go in again under "Earn Daily" it will bring me back in and I'll get another survey. I don't give up when getting the "There are no surveys that you qualify for..." message, until it'd keeps going to that page over and over. Then I try later. OTX is frustrating to me as I think it often takes as long to qualify as it does to do the survey, but if I am persistant, I usually get one.
    Good Luck!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards